STANDARD CHARTER TERMS
- The Baltic Air Charter Association ("BACA") has produced an Industry Standard 'passenger aircraft charter agreement' as a legal guide to its members and their private aviation customers.
- Aircraft Operators using girikair.com agree to adopt the following Standard Charter Terms in their dealings with Girik Air Members. The Standard Charter Terms are modeled substantially on BACA’s charter agreement, with the aim of providing consistency of contractual approach for Girik Air Members.
Charterer: The Girik Air Member (which shall include its representative(s) as applicable) making the Flight booking using girikair.com whose details are set out in a Charter Contract of which these terms are part of.
Carrier: The Aircraft Operator whose quotation for provision of a Flight to the Charterer has been accepted by the Charterer in accordance with an Agreement and the terms of girikair.com (as applicable) as detailed in a Charter Contract.
The Carrier shall make available to the Charterer the Aircraft as specified in a Charter Contract and the Charterer shall take the Aircraft on charter from the Carrier upon the terms and conditions of an Agreement (including any Special Conditions which have been notified to the Charterer by the Carrier during the Girik Air Tender Process).
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION
If the Charterer wishes to cancel any Flight(s) after confirmation of the related Agreement, the following rates will be paid immediately by the Charterer to Girik Air as agreed compensation for such cancellation:
- No Refund is given if cancelled 72 Business Hours prior to Departure.
- No Refund is given in case of part booking, not confirmed within 72 Business Hours prior to the departure date.
- No Refund is given due to any delay in making payment on the part of the Charterer.
- No refund of any amount (whether in part or full), if the full amount is not paid 72 Business Hours prior to departure.
- No refund, if part payment made towards the booking and the full amount is not paid within 72 Business Hours prior to departure.
- No refund of part payment will be given incase the full amount is received after the date and time of departure.
- No refund, in case the complete amount is paid but necessary details/documents are not provided within 72 Business Hours prior the departure.
- No refund, in case of incomplete documents/details provided by the Charterer disentitles him/her to board the charter.
- No refund if booking made within 72 Business Hours prior to departure.
- No refund, in case of “NO SHOW”.
- The Charterer will be liable to pay damages to Girik Air due to No Show on the date and time of flying, or occurred by Girik Air due to above cancellations done by the Charterer.
Changes to this Policy
girikair.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by in our personal jurisdiction and city, state and country where we are physically located. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in our personal jurisdiction and city, state and country where we are physically located. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in our personal jurisdiction and city, state and country where we are physically located, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.